Claim your free bonus training…
Here’s a surprise gift I want to give you to say thank you for the purchase you just made.
Remember Jim H.? He’s the 11-Hour Options trader who started taking these trades in November 2017 and within just a few short months was making $5,000 a week in consistent trading income.
However, the results I shared in the previous page were from 2018. And so naturally, many traders wondered how Jim and the 11-Hour Options System was working in 2019… Are you still averaging a 94% win-rate?… Is your average profit per trade still 5%?… Is Jim H. still making around $5,000 a week?
Therefore I decided to host a brand new online training that not only walks you through a step-by-step process of how you can start trading 11-Hour Options, but also shows you how we won 203 of the 212 trades we took in 2019 (see trades below).
Here’s what you’ll discover in this free online training:
- How a trader from Texas started using this system in Nov. 2017 and within a few months was making around $5,000 a week. Now he’s making around $15,000 a week in 2019 (And I’ll show you exactly what he’s doing to do that).
- By structuring these trades properly we’ve averaged about 5.1% profit per winning trade over the last 800+ trades we’ve taken (that’s not 5.1% per month, per week or per year… that’s per trade).
- How if you were to commit $10,000 of buying power to each trade and make 5% then you would make $500 each trade. Do this just 5 times a month and you’ll potentially make $2,500 (which is a 25% growth of your $10,000).
- Why we do not try for more than 4, 5 or 6 percent per trade (because when you get greedy and reach for 7, 8 or 9 percent you reduce your probability for success and will not enjoy that high win-rate of over 94%).
- How reliable and consistent this trading system is. We’ve ran it for over 4 years. It’s been through Bullish, Bearish & Sideways markets. An election. Tensions with China & Russia. All sorts of earnings seasons. And it’s performed extremely well.
- The easiest way you can start taking (and profiting) from these 11-Hour Trades. I’ll walk you through the simple step-by-step process I teach traders to follow so you can start taking these “paycheck trades” as early as next week.
- The exact security that works the best for trading 11-Hour Options. Most options only have a once a week expiration on Fridays but this particular one also has Monday and Wednesday expirations so you can take this trade 3x’s a week.
- The real reason big banks choose to sell options instead of buying them. They know 80% of all options created expire worthless and that if they sell them they can harvest the profits time and time again (And I’ll show you how to do the same).
- How, if you are already a profitable trader, to dramatically increase your weekly and monthly profits by using this trading system to take 10 to 12 high-probability trades each month with the goal of making 4, 5 or 6 percent profit on each trade.
- And much more…
Our Trades from 2019…
203 winners out of 212 trades.
Aug 2019: 18 of 19 winners
Sept 2019: 14 of 16 winners
Oct 2019: 15 of 15 winners
Nov 2019: 16 of 17 winners
Dec 2019: 13 of 14 winners
©2020 MicroQuant℠ Patented – U.S. Patent No. 7,461,023 and other Patents Pending
IMPORTANT NOTICE! MicroQuant, LLC (MQ) does not hold itself out as an investment adviser or a commodity trading advisor. All information and material provided by MQ, including www.basecamptrading.com, is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Any opinions, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained in this material is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.Trading and investing are inherently risky activities and should only be undertaken by persons capable of accepting such risk and a possible loss of all the capital they commit to such activities, and in some cases even more. The information shown is for illustrative purposes and is not meant to represent any actual trading or investing results. No representation is made that any person using the services of MQ will be profitable or will not incur losses. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.