Thanks for registering for the webinar. You’ll get an email in the next 10 minutes with the webinar information. In the meantime, please read the information below. There’s a special $7 offer for you as a webinar registrant.
The 30-Day Trading Challenge
Goal: Become A Profitable Trader In the Next 30 Days By Investing Just 25 Minutes A Day Learning Price Action!
We believe you can become a profitable trader if you go through our popular Price Action Course… Normally $897 but you can get it for just $7 if you take the 30-Day Trading Challenge!
The 30-Day Trading Challenge is a great way for you to:
- Become a more profitable trader by taking a month to improve your abilities!
- Safely test our approach to trading by using a paper money account!
- Master one of the most useful trading skills out there (Price Action)!
- Get a feel for our teaching style, culture and training philosophy!
How It Works
Step #1 – Enroll in the 30-Day Trading Challenge for $7.
Step #2 – Spend 25 minutes a day doing our Naked Trading (Price Action) Course.
Step #3 – Practice what you learn in a paper money account.
To complete the challenge you must:
1) Invest at least 25 minutes a day in your trading education.
2) Make a profit in your paper trading account.
What Participants Get
All This for Just $7 for 30 Days!
We want to equip you with all the tools you need to be successful with your 30-Day Trading Challenge. So we’re going to give you a full-access pass to our Platinum Membership for the next month. Our members pay $97/month for this membership and many feel it’s a steal at that price. Please take advantage of all the resources below so you can blow past your goal in the next 30 days!
3 Live Trading Rooms – ($294/month Value)
You’ll get access to 3 Live Trading Rooms: Futures, Stocks/Options and the London Session (Futures). Look over the shoulder of our professional trading coaches as they make live trades with real money accounts.
Tuesday Evening Office Hours – ($194/month Value)
Each Tuesday we hold a live session where you’ll get access to our instructors to get all your questions answered. This is a highly interactive session and questions are encouraged.
Daily Member Videos – ($194/month Value)
Each day you’ll get access to two new trading videos: a Morning Market Recap and a Nightly Trading Video. These videos feature analysis and commentary on important developments in popular Stocks/Options and Futures markets. These Daily Trading Videos also feature important trade setups, longer-term outlooks, developing price patterns, and tips and best practices used by professional traders.
Weekly Outlook Trading Plan – ($97/month Value)
The Base Camp Trading Weekly Outlook gives you a bird’s-eye view of the market in 10 minutes or less. Every Friday night you’ll get up to speed with long-term outlook on markets for the week ahead. This video gives weekly and daily setups for swing trades and can give directional bias for the following week. Thomas Wood covers Futures markets while Dave Aquino will post setups for Equities and Options trades. And Gary Edwards will brief you on the London Futures markets.
Private Member-Only Chat Room 24/7 – ($47/month Value)
Enjoy access to our private, members-only chat room. Have a question about the markets? Want to get a second-opinion on a setup before you enter in? Just post your question and get helpful replies from our coaches and members. You can also celebrate the wins your fellow members are getting as well as post some of your own. It’s a great community!
Naked Trading (Price Action) Course – ($897 Value)
We suggest every trader start with Price Action. It’s the fundamental principle of trading that’s most often overlooked, but essential to every other strategy. After you master this core trading skill, you’ll know how to make sense of a market’s price movement and help predict its future movement with a higher degree of accuracy so you can learn how to increase your consistency. If you learn Price Action you will become a better trader.
Other Membership Perks!
- iPhone and Android app to access Trading Rooms!
- Fast VIP Customer Support for Members!
- Member’s Discounts on Indicators and Training!
Why Base Camp Trading?
Look, there’s no shortage of places you can go to learn how to trade. There’s thousands of hours of YouTube videos, hundreds of newsletters and programs out there and dozens of trading rooms to choose from… so what’s different about us? After surveying our members we discovered there were three main reasons why people choose to be part of our tribe.
1. Real World Experience: One of the main differences between Base Camp Trading and other programs is our educators had extensive real world money management experience before they started teaching. Drew started working at a private equity hedge fund at age 20 and has been in professional money management since. Thomas placed his first trade at age 14 and went on to become a hedge fund manager. And Dave was a 20-year broker for Merrill Lynch before managing options trading for Vanguard’s ultra-high net worth division. This means you’ll learn from professional traders who have a whole lifetime of real world experience to share.
2. Simple Strategies: Another common story we hear from members usually goes like this, “I used to have a complex trading plan, read lots of newsletters and made over 50 trades a week… yet I was not profitable. Then I joined Base Camp Trading where I learned to simplify my approach and master the fundamentals… now I’m consistently profitable.” We help traders develop an essentialist mindset when it comes to trading which results in less but better trading. For example, would you rather make 60 trades a week and make $500 or make 5 trades a week and make $2,000? The more you simplify, the more profitable you can be.
3. Consistent Profits: We believe it’s better to hit singles and doubles consistently than to hit a home run every now and then. This is why our programs are designed to help you take high-probability trades so you can generate dependable profits. For example, in our popular options trading program we have a 94.8% win-rate over the last 700+ trades we’ve taken in the last 3 years (Avg. return per winning trade is 5.3%). We have some members who go several months without having a single losing day! However, becoming a consistently profitable trader doesn’t happen by accident. But when you follow your rules and stick to a plan you can!
Results from Our Members
~ On the Options Side ~
Jim Haas joined our 11-Hour Options Program and made $6,702 his first month, $4,710 his second month and $12,475 in month three. And the starting value in his accounts were between $23,000 and $33,000 (see below).
|Month||Ending Value||Starting Value||Period Change||% Change|
~ On the Futures Side ~
Gary Smith joined our Futures Trading Program and went from trying to do a lot of different kinds of trades to now just focusing on two kinds of trades. Here’s what he had to say:
“I’ve pretty much abandoned everything else I was doing and just trade two setups. And if all I take are those two trades, I’ll make plenty of money. In the last couple months I’ve had days where I’ve made: $4,680… $4,927… $4,858… $5,085…. $10,177.
Now if you have a million-dollar account those numbers may not sound impressive. But for a small-time trader like me, someone who trades a $50,000 account, those numbers are great!
Remember, I spent years losing money. So to make over $4,000 in a day by just trading a few hours in the morning, is a dream come true for me.”
$10,177 Profit Day
Who is the 30-Day Trading Challenge For?
The 30-Day Trading Challenge was specifically designed to help you if…
- You’re sick of constantly losing money trading and want a change.
- You’re tired of inconsistent results (small wins followed by big losses).
- You feel drained from constantly doubting yourself while trading.
- You want to find good quality trades without watching the computer 24/7.
- You want to be free from the analysis paralysis that’s kept you from winning.
- You have a smaller account and you don’t have much margin for error.
- You want to focus on a simple, easy to understand trading strategy.
- You’re ready to stick to a trading system that works.
What Others Say About Base Camp Trading
Over the Next 30 Days We’ll Show You…
- Why some traders are consistently profitable… so profitable it actually makes you mad! This little known information could make you millions.
- Flash-learn any trading style you wish, even absorb whole styles in as little as 30 minutes! Plus, also learn how to quickly identify the right setups in those styles.
- 7 questions that reveal “leaks” in your setups — ask these before you enter a trade, fix them, and it WILL increase your profit potential.
- How to spend less time in front of your computer trading each day. Best times to be at your desk. And how to setup and respond to trade alerts.
- The simple 4-step formula that even a brand new, part-time trader can use to identify setups that could be 10 times more profitable than your normal trades.
- What most traders we coach TOTALLY screw up. This is the clarion call of a rank amateur trader – and completely unacceptable if you want to do this full-time.
- You don’t have time to be a profitable trader. Wrong! Find out how you can learn to increase your profit potential trading just 30-60 minutes a day.
- The three top myths about trading (why trading educators and gurus want you to believe the path to success is way more complicated than it really is).
- How to kick your bad trading habits and embrace a whole new way of trading that’s built on a solid foundation… all in just 30 days.
- The crazy simple method you can use to identify high-quality setups… it’s so simple any beginner trader can master it within days.
- The single fastest, easiest, and best way of trading the markets so you can learn to increase your consistency.
- And much, much more!!
The Base Camp Trading Team
Drew Day is founder and president of MicroQuant LLC, and Base Camp Trading, an international speaker and 16+ year hedge fund veteran. He has been involved with trading and portfolio management for more than 15 years. Drew focuses on trading the global futures markets, following a systematic, low-leveraged and highly-diversified trading regiment.
As a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA,) he traded 40 individual futures markets across eight different sectors. Drew has been a featured speaker at Bloomberg Markets in London and New York, and is featured as an industry expert on managed futures in A Visual Guide to Hedge Funds. Drew holds a BSBA in entrepreneurship.
Partner and Head of Options Trading
Dave Aquino is a partner and head of stocks and options trading at MicroQuant, LLC and Base Camp Trading.
Dave brings over 20+ years of real-world professional money management experience having worked as a broker for Merrill Lynch and a Senior Portfolio Manager for Vanguard Asset Management, where he specialized in overseeing the daily portfolio management of ultra-high net worth family office clients holdings in equities and options. Dave is a graduate of Vanderbilt University.
Partner Head of Futures Trading
Thomas Wood is a partner and the head of futures trading at MicroQuant, LLC and Base Camp Trading. He brings extensive experience to our team, having developed an interest in trading at 14 years old. Thomas has also been a hedge fund manager, systems developer, and develops multiple trading strategies for our company and our membership.
Throughout his career Thomas has had the opportunity to be a partner in, and manager of, a hedge fund. He’s worked with thousands of traders ranging from multibillion dollar funds, to retail traders trading a couple thousand-dollar accounts. Thomas holds degrees in finance, economics and marketing.
Get Started Now for Only $7
For a limited-time, enroll in the 30-Day Trading Challenge and get a free 30-day full-access pass to our Platinum Membership for only $7. That’s $90 off your first month. Come check it out and see if why some traders say, “I’ll never leave Base Camp Trading! These guys are the real deal. See for yourself.”
©2019 MicroQuant℠ Patented – U.S. Patent No. 7,461,023 and other Patents Pending
IMPORTANT NOTICE! MicroQuant, LLC (MQ) does not hold itself out as an investment adviser or a commodity trading advisor. All information and material provided by MQ, including www.basecamptrading.com, is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Any opinions, research, analysis, prices, or other information contained in this material is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities.Trading and investing are inherently risky activities and should only be undertaken by persons capable of accepting such risk and a possible loss of all the capital they commit to such activities, and in some cases even more. The information shown is for illustrative purposes and is not meant to represent any actual trading or investing results. No representation is made that any person using the services of MQ will be profitable or will not incur losses. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT THE USE OF THIS STRATEGY OR ANY SYSTEM OR TRADING METHODOLOGY WILL GENERATE PROFITS. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS. THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL RISK OF LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH TRADING SECURITIES AND OPTIONS ON EQUITIES. ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE USED TO TRADE. TRADING SECURITIES IS NOT SUITABLE FOR EVERYONE. DISCLAIMER: FUTURES, OPTIONS, AND CURRENCY TRADING ALL HAVE LARGE POTENTIAL REWARDS, BUT THEY ALSO HAVE LARGE POTENTIAL RISK. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RISKS AND BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM IN ORDER TO INVEST IN THESE MARKETS. DON’T TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS WEBSITE IS NEITHER A SOLICITATION NOR AN OFFER TO BUY OR SELL FUTURES, OPTIONS, OR CURRENCIES. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE. THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.